The gift of memory is an awful curse.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rugrats, the movie.

I was trying to sleep just then, i've taken some sleeping tablets and all but . . .

When I laid down, for some reason I thought of those clever openings to every Rugrats episode. Remember Rugrats??? You know, where it would start of zoomed into something, then you'd try figure out what it was, and then it would zoom out and reveal it, and your guesses would be completely wrong. I used to LOVE it, watched it every morning on Nickelodeon at my cousin's place back when I was in primary school.

So anyway, I got back out of bed turn on my iMac again, opened up Vuze, searched for 'Rugrats the movie" and it is now downloading. If any of you are against peer-2-peer downloading, do take note that a few months ago I did endeavour to find and purchase the movie on dvd, but failed to find it, so what choice do I have? or rather what 'better' choice do I have. Like, 'sif you wouldn't.

As soon as it is complete, i shall be well in touch with my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment