The gift of memory is an awful curse.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Goddamn Ticketek!

So friday night (Dec 3), I tagged along to a mate's Dj gig, and got home 6am (Dec 4). Days earlier I received an email from ticketek telling me to pick up my tickets for a concert on the following monday. This email told me that the box offices in the City and Wollongong would be open on saturday...


7:30am (Dec 4) I drove down to Wollongong for the box office's apparent opening at 9am. I got there at 8:50. 9am struck, and nothing...10am, nothing...10:30, a staff member opened one of the entertainment centre doors, and asked me what i wanted, I explained my situation. They couldn't help me. They told me it would open at 4pm? I left.


Damn them!


So yeah, not fun.


I'll watch Vampire Diaries now...


eh ciao  

No comments:

Post a Comment