The gift of memory is an awful curse.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm scared of driving. Not of the risk with physical pain or death from crashes, but because of the financial risks. Insurance, repairs etc.

Or maybe its that i've never exactly been comfortable whilst driving, always being worried about something, because the cars i drive are owned by my parents. Theres that increased responsibility because theres no ownership.

Even when I had and drove my own car... Yes, I paid for it so there was the sense of ownership, but even then the car's condition was a major worry, and because of this i couldn't really drive to many places, simply because it would be way too risky.

Perhaps I shouldn't aspire to own a sexy car in the future, but rather, a shitty looking, 'bulletproof' car with huge bull-bars on the back and front. Somthing <$500:

Then, if I do happen to crash it, I just rip off the plates, scratch out the VIN number, and run for the fucking border.  Change my name to something along the lines of Alfonzo Suarez, or Jack something, and let my facial hair grow out, wear nothing but hawaiian shirts and cargo pants, and run a hotdog stand.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment